고등부

Truly Blind

페이지 정보

본문

고등부 Truly Blind
  • John 9: 1~7, 35~41
  • Pastor Chris Kim
  • 2020년 6월 28일 (주일)

1 As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, A)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26431A" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">“Rabbi, B)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26431B" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">who sinned, C)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26431C" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">this man or D)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26431D" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but E)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26432E" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">that the works of God might be displayed in him. We must F)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26433F" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">work the works of him who sent me G)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26433G" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, H)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26434H" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">I am the light of the world.” Having said these things, I)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26435I" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">he spit on the ground and made mud with the saliva. J)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26435J" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">Then he anointed the man's eyes with the mud and said to him, “Go, wash in K)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26436K" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">the pool of Siloam” (which means Sent). So he went and washed and L)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26436L" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">came back seeing. 

35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out, and having found him he said, “Do you believe in AO)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26464AO" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">the Son of Man?”c]" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">[c] 36 He answered, AP)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26465AP" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">“And who is he, sir, that I may believe in him?” 37 Jesus said to him, “You have seen him, and AQ)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26466AQ" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">it is he who is speaking to you.” 38 He said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him. 39 Jesus said, AR)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26468AR" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">“For judgment I came into this world, AS)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26468AS" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">that those who do not see may see, and AT)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26468AT" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">those who see may become blind.” 40 Some of the Pharisees near him heard these things, and said to him, AU)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26469AU" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">“Are we also blind?” 41 Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, AV)" data-cr="#cen-ESV-26470AV" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">you would have no guilt;d]" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">[d] but now that you say, ‘We see,’ your guilt remains.