The Parable of the Sower

페이지 정보

본문

초등부 The Parable of the Sower
  • Matthew 13:1-23
  • 이옥희 전도사
  • 2020년 10월 4일 (주일)

Matthew 13:1-23

13 That same day Jesus left the house and sat by the Sea of Galilee. Large crowds gathered around him. So he got into a boat and sat down. All the people stood on the shore. Then he told them many things using stories. He said, “A farmer went out to plant his seed. He scattered the seed on the ground. Some fell on a path. Birds came and ate it up. Some seed fell on rocky places, where there wasn’t much soil. The plants came up quickly, because the soil wasn’t deep. When the sun came up, it burned the plants. They dried up because they had no roots. Other seed fell among thorns. The thorns grew up and crowded out the plants. Still other seed fell on good soil. It produced a crop 100, 60 or 30 times more than what was planted. Whoever has ears should listen.”

10 The disciples came to him. They asked, “Why do you use stories when you speak to the people?”

11 He replied, “Because you have been given the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven. It has not been given to outsiders. 12 Everyone who has this kind of knowledge will be given more knowledge. In fact, they will have very much. If anyone doesn’t have this kind of knowledge, even what little they have will be taken away from them. 13 Here is why I use stories when I speak to the people. I say,

“They look, but they don’t really see.
    They listen, but they don’t really hear or understand.